Saturday, December 6, 2008

White Glove Inspection


We just got done being checked and we passed with flying colors. We were the very last apartment checked and I think our inspectors were a little tired and we'd done a very good job. I think actually we over cleaned just a little. Jaelyn and I were doing the kitchen and our bedrooms. We started at 11 last night (I had no idea it would take so long) and we finished at 9 this morning. We cleaned EVERYTHING! By 4am we decided we should work on our room and worked on that until 6:30 when we were both just so tired that we couldn't function.

I am so happy to be done. I did things last night that I had no idea I could do. Like clean an oven and move a refrigerator all by myself. Although I'm very very sleepy I feel really good about the job we did. That was one of the bigger things I was worried about this last week and now it's over.

There was something else I was going to write about, but I have completely forgotten. :) It is 12:33 here and I am saying goodnight all! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congrats on passing. The check-out inspection always freaked me out. How good to be done!