Friday, December 5, 2008

There is still no snow here. We've had snow stick twice but two days later there were no traces of it left. Everyone was expecting there to be inches of snow on the ground a month ago. Crazy. Itscold enough to snow, there's just no rain coming down yet. The weather man says it's supposed to snow Monday night but he's said that for every Monday since half way through November so I don't know if I trust his predictions. This same weather man also says that it's supposed to snow on guess what day. Saturday December 13th. In Salt Lake. I leave here at 7:30 in the morning to take a shuttle to Salt Lake and get there at about 12:40. My flight then leaves at 4. I really hope that they don't delay flights or something because my crazy weather man decided to predict snow and be right.

Tomorrow is our white glove inspection. Wow. I've never done a white glove cleaning before. Me and Jaelyn are in charge of the kitchen. Who knew there would be SO much to clean in a place that if you just walked in and saw it looks relatively clean. Wow. I really like cleaning the kitchen though so that's okay. Also. In the bedrooms we have to dust underneath our mattresses. It's going to be an adventure.

2 comments:

Nathaners said...

Jaelyn and I ....
:P

Mrs. Kristina said...

I like it better me and Jaelyn. :)