Sunday, November 30, 2008

Traveling

I'm so glad that when I come home for real in two weeks I'm flying. I didn't mind the drive too much but sitting in a car for twelve hours hurts. I got home and my legs felt so weak. It was not fun. Ugh.
One thing I like about Idaho highways are that the speed limit is 75 which means 80 is only five miles over the speed limit and is actually the flow of traffic. It's kind of fun to drive that fast and know you really are going with the flow of traffic. What's scary is when people pass you in the fast lane and you know they're going at least 90.
I also thought it was neat that in the past week or so I've been on the road for a little more than 24 hours and not once did I see an accident or was in an accident. I know that the Lord blessed me on the trip to and from Eugene.

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!! YAH!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad you made it safely. Good luck in your last two weeks!