Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finals...


Why do teachers have to give finals? Can't they just give us the last test and that be good enough. :P I'm really dreading the two cumulative finals I have to take. I guess I shouldn't complain. It could be a LOT worse. This is my to-do list for the next two weeks before I get to go home for three months.

- Science exam 7 on monday
- Quartet rehearsal on Monday
- Quartet recital on Tuesday
- Final cumulative Math exam
- Final cumulative Science exam
- 3 more small tests and quizzes for American Foundations
- a final debate to prepare for for AF
- a ward social
- a white glove inspection
- packing some things into suitcases to be put on a plane and some into plastic boxes to be put in storage
- finding where the storage unit is and someone to drive me and the three girls I'm sharing with there

I'm pretty sure there's more but I can't think of it at the moment. Yikes. I'm kind of glad these next two weeks will be busy because that means they'll pass a little more quickly. I hope so at least.

I can't wait to be home for a few months. It'll be nice to get a job and have an income again. It's been sort of weird not working. I can't wait to not have to worry about how I'm going to get to the grocery store because it's cold and windy. Although the snow has only come a couple of times so far. I can't wait to hang out with all my old friends and to feel old again. I can't wait to not have classes and be able to do almost whatever I want. I think most of all I can't wait to not have to pay for my own laundry.

Anyway, I can't wait to be home for awhile.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

That brings back memories! Hang in there. And I hope I get to see you in the halls at church.☺

Kathy said...

It _can_ all be overwhelming! You'll treasure these memories, though. Take it a bit at a time, and you'll do it! It will be fun to see you again.