Friday, November 21, 2008

An Inspired Lunch

Today I went to the MC for lunch and after I'd finished eating a lady came up and asked if she could leave her stuff at my table while she went and got her lunch. "Sure" I said. I was studying for a math exam I took a little bit ago (which I think I might have passed) and had my Pre-Cal book open on the table. When she came back we talked about our majors and I told her about my exam. She asked me what math I was in and if I could help her with some math problems of her own. She was in a lesser math and guess what she was studying! The one thing that I wasn't for sure on. It was so neat. I'm sure Heavenly Father inspired her to come ask me for help. It was amazing.

Now I'm going to the DI which is like good will sort of with Cody. We were talking about how I'd never been and so he's taking me. It should be fun.

I'll post again later probably!

Today's been the best day so far!!

No comments: