Friday, November 21, 2008

Clarinets and College

Hey everyone,

This is going to be a short post I think because I need to get on down to the Snow building for my last quartet rehearsal before Thanksgiving. I hope it goes well. We've been playing this piece for three months and some of the other girls are starting to really lose any enthusiasm we had for playing it. The teacher thinks we still have a lot to work on. Maybe she's right but I can only do so much. Oh well. Almost done. And then I just have finals and I'll be flying back home for a few months. I can't wait.

Amazingly, here in Idaho the snow hasn't come yet. It's cold outside and last night there were VERY strong winds at about 10pm. I can still hear the wind rattling around in the vent over the oven. I bet there's snow on the ground after Thanksgiving.

Oh and just to write it down, I had a dream about marching band last night. Bill let me come back and somehow I knew how to teach marching and different formations and stuff and we marched for a football game. There were a couple of Flute players who refused to do it because it was cold and were mad at me for making them do anything. And I remember we had like twenty bright ORANGE bass drums lined up in front. Everyone else was dressed in a blue uniform and we had a really good show besides the whiny flute players. ;) LOL anyway, just thought I'd share that interesting dream with you.

No comments: