Friday, November 21, 2008

The Things I Miss

So I've realized today that I miss the sound of real live rain. Here it mists and sometimes it actually rains but it never lasts very long. The only thing that I like here is that when it does actually rain it pours. Only for like five minutes but it does. I miss the rain immensley.
raindrops

There are quite a few other things that I miss as well. Including my family. You never really appreciate your family until you leave home for a little while. I miss my house and my car. I miss my best friend, and a saxophone. I miss my brothers and sisters, I miss Mommy hugs and hugs from boys, and I'm just very ready to go home.
cuddling
IMG_2746

So I'm trying something new in this blog. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures and my guess is you use a url generated from a site like photobucket or webshots or something like that. So we'll see. If not there are going to be some weird urls on this blog and I'll ask someone.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I remember those feelings... from oh, so long ago.

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."
--G. K. Chesterton, Tremendous Trifles

Stay with it!