Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friendship

Friendship is an amazing thing isn't it? I've been learning about the heroic journey in my Humanities class and the typical hero always picks up a friend. It's very interesting. This friend usually sticks with the hero until the very end. Not always but we won't focus on that. We all are the heros of our own life story. If someone made a story out of your life, guess who the main character would be? Along our own hero's journeys we pick up people who help us along on our way and ta da you have the supporting actors in your life. These are the friends you call up when something really neat amazing and exciting happens and when you're just feeling down and need something to cheer you up.
Friendship also makes me think of the talk that Elder Holland gave during the Saturday afternoon session of conference. About angels and how they walk among us. There have been SO many times when I've needed an angel in my life and Heavenly Father has sent me one of my best friends. Take the time to thank those who've spent the time to be your friend.
I definately thank all of my friends. You're all incredible people that I am so very blessed to have in my life.
That's my thought for today. And now I'm going to bed.
flower6

No comments: