Saturday, July 31, 2010

Starting Over - Day 1

Tonight I've had a severe wake up call. Now is my only time to change myself and to prevent future problems with my diabetes. How privleged am I to be given second, third, even
fourth chances at this one task- have the self discipline to poke my finger, calculate insulin amounts, change IV-like sets, and take care of my body every day of my life.

Today my numbers were:

- 214

Daily Average: 214

Twenty years of diabetes means I won't get very many more chances to fix this. Its now or never Kristina. What things are more important in this life than to live a healthily? I can think of only one or two. I can update my blog from my phone.

So today I'm beginning again. This time I can't give up.

1 comment:

LeaAnne said...

good girl~ I love you~