Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 4

Ugh. I did terrible today. I just don't think I had enough insulin for the junk I ate. I didn't feel like cooking so instead I ate things I didn't have to cook which ended up being things with a lot of carbs. And lets not even discuss the calories, not that I really need to worry about those affecting my diabetes. But still. Ugh. It's been a Monday, to say the least. So here are my numbers...

- 147 The day started out promising...
- 465
- 369
- 368

Daily Average:337

If tomorrow's average doesn't look better I'll change my set just to make sure the problems aren't things that are easy fixes. Tomorrow is a new day. I have a quote on my wall that says "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"." So I will have courage and try again tomorrow. What's nice is that usually I get to start the day with a "clean" blood sugar. Something that is below 180 so I have a clean slate to start with. We'll see.

No comments: