Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 3

Not terrible. Could have been better.
- 183
- 282
- ... I can't remember. I'll give a daily average tomorrow when I check what this number was. I did test, I just didn't write it down.
- 316

I won't write much tonight because I have classes in the morning. Today I forgot to test at noonish because we were running late for church. But I didn't go low at church which is always a good thing. I also noticed that I could feel the 316 tonight. I like when I can feel the 300s because it means my body isn't entirely used to being that high. It makes me feel like I'm making progress.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good for you for taking care of yourself, Kristina! We want you healthy and well for a long, long time! (PS Why are you having your picture taken on railroad tracks?? I mean, that doesn't look so safe...) :-)

Mrs. Kristina said...

LOL we did roommate pictures out there and those are my three favorites of me. I decided I needed to update the blog pictures since the others were from two years ago. Not that I think of it, it probably wasn't safe, but the only trains we saw stood still. I'm not sure if the tracks are abandoned or not...