Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 8, 9, 10, and 11

I've not done so well these past few days. I've only been testing a little bit, and I didn't write it down. I'm pretty sure Sunday, Day 10, I didn't test at all... I'm not going to put up the numbers. I'm just going to start again.

My new pump came on Day 8 like the guy on the phone said it would and that was very nice. Its exactly the same as my previous pump. It looks new, but that's about it. :) I shipped the broken pump yesterday afternoon so hopefully that will be all worked out. I might call a little later this week just to make sure they got the package.

It's almost time to go home. Saturday. I'm still working out the last of my finals. It's a little frustrating, but it's getting there.

Thanks for your support, everyone. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hang in there, Kristina! It will be fun to have you and Amber back again for a while. I know your Mom is excited! Keep staying on top of that testing and blood sugar. It will be well worth it, now and in the years ahead.