Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tonight my family and I went to a friend's wedding. It was really pretty. It was in a Catholic church downtown, and the reception was at Emerald Valley Resort (I think that's what it's called. I can't quite remember now) where we had my senior prom. It was neat to tell my family about the little details from prom. Where tables were set up, where we were dropped off and picked up, what the lighting was like and where the DJ was, where we took pictures.

The wedding reception was beautiful. Amber and I started talking about what our ideas for ours are. It was so fun to sit there with my sister and talk about these things. Sure we've talked about them before, but never really just the two of us. She's such a cutie. I love Amber so much. :)

The wedding also made me realize again the value of eternal marriages, and families. It makes me giddy. We have such a blessing in the Gospel.

No comments: