Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love days like today. Usually these are the rare days that come between the rain in the fall and spring. At least here in Eugene. But today it was a gorgeous January day. The day started out really well anyway, but then I walked out the door and to my surprise…




I was disappointed to have to be at work while the sun was out. I would have loved to have been out with my camera and tripod working with the fluffy clouds in the sky. They made a beautiful backdrop for the sunset that came between 4:30 and 5:30. I didn’t get home fast enough to get good pictures of the sunset but, …



It was a great day. Even at work. Everyone seemed to be in a great mood. I love the rain with a passion, but today the sun was nice. I drove to work and back again with my country music blasting. I went to work with the window down even. It was beautiful. Heavenly Father loves us, and we are so lucky to have the world we live in.

No comments: