Friday, December 18, 2009

For the past couple of semesters all of my roommates and I have been talking about dogs, and what kind we want. I've become a fan of the little toy dogs. I think they're adorable and as long as you teach them not to bark they're not too much to handle. I never knew exactly what kind of dog it was I wanted, but I'd seen one once. I always described it as the dog with the paws, because I loved the way the paws look. The fur is a little longer and it makes them look like they're jumping and prancing around. This semester I finally figured out what kind of dog I think I want. It's called a Havanese



They're absolutely adorable. I've looked at some Youtube videos and I just think they're just so cute. I'm not allowed to have a dog in our apartment, and I'm really not ready to have one yet. I've started doing some research though. These little dogs usually grow to be about 8-11 inches tall and between 7 and 13 pounds when they're adults. They're playful and energetic, but cuddly and sweet too. There were some health warnings but they don't occur in every dog. They're a little expensive as well.

I'm twitterpated. Last night when we went to get pizza there just so happened to be a little Havanese dog in a car outside. There was a line so we got to watch it for awhile. It was just TOO cute. I am in love. I want one SO bad. When I graduate, many years from now, a cute little Havanese puppy will be a first edition to my house.

No comments: